Attention, Beauty Boosters: You can get rid of the crepey lines on your stomach with PRF! Yes, that’s right. Platelet-rich fibrin (PRF) injections can effectively treat your stomach lines.
For those who aren’t yet familiar with PRF, this treatment uses your body’s own platelets and growth factors to enhance the appearance of your stomach or any other treatment area you choose. It’s a natural approach to aesthetic enhancement and rejuvenation.
Quick Facts about PRF Injections
- PRF stands for platelet-rich fibrin. It’s a concentrated form of white blood cells and platelets extracted from your own blood, which means it’s 100% natural and free of chemicals and additives.
- PRF is filled with growth factors to stimulate elastin and collagen.
- PRF is considered to be a form of regenerative medicine. It brings in fresh nutrients to the area and it’s packed with powerful cells for skin rejuvenation purposes.
- The nutrients in PRF can help clear away toxins and excess pigmentation or melanin.
- PRF improves the skin’s metabolism, which means your body will remove dead skin cells faster.
- Getting PRF for a patient’s treatment is a three-step process: 1) A simple blood draw into tubes, 2) Centrifuging the tubes to concentrate the platelets, and 3) drawing up the top portions of the centrifuged tubes to get the PRF for clinical treatment.
- Love traditional platelet-rich plasma (PRP) treatments? PRF contains a higher concentration of better quality platelets than PRP. It’s obtained with a special low-speed centrifuge that keeps more of the best cells, and it secretes more growth factors for rejuvenation.
- PRF can be injected in the stomach, under the eyes, as part of a facial, and in many other locations to repair tissues and create a smoother appearance. It can even help with hair restoration.
DNP Anisa’s Experience With PRF Injections
View this post on Instagram
DNP Anisa’s stomach lines, which came from chronic stomach flexion, have always bothered her. To treat these lines, we injected PRF.
The PRF will promote collagen, elastin, and growth factors to create thicker skin that can’t bend together. Over time, this will really help with her etched lines.
How You Can Use PRF Injections For Stomach Lines
PRF injections help create tougher skin to help combat those crepey lines on your stomach. Tougher skin is less likely to bend, so the lines will no longer be reinforced and will fade with time.
Unlike traditional PRP treatments, PRF releases growth factors for up to a week instead of just a few hours, which is why it’s thought to be a more robust treatment.
We would not recommend PRF for all kinds of stomach lines though. For patients with post-pregnancy wrinkles near the abdomen or otherwise saggy skin causing the wrinkles, we would generally recommend smooth threads or another skin-tightening device. If you’re not sure whether PRF injections will work for your stomach lines, we encourage you to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with us.
Curious About This Treatment?
Beauty Boost Med Spa in Newport Beach, CA is your go-to place to learn about PRF for stomach lines and other nonsurgical aesthetic treatments. Feel free to give us a call if you want to learn more about PRF.
We also offer complimentary, no-obligation consultations to help people determine if PRF or any other aesthetic treatment we offer is right for them. Our treatments are carried out by the most qualified, discreet, and professional nurse practitioners and physician assistants.