BOTOX | DYSPORT
What is Botox?
Botox® Cosmetic is a neurotoxin that is injected into the muscle for temporary relaxation of fine lines and wrinkles caused by age, repeated facial expressions, and overexposure to the sun. Botox® Cosmetic takes a few minutes to perform, in fact, it’s known as the “lunchtime procedure.”
- On the forehead (frown lines)
- Vertically or horizontally in between the eyes (brow furrows or glabellar) and/or the crow’s feet or laughter lines around the eyes.
- To correct a “gummy” looking smile
- On “bunny line” wrinkles either side of the nose
- In the chin to correct “chin-ullite” bumpy chin
- in the masseter muscles to slim the face, and help with teeth grinding
- in the platysmal bands
The procedure is safe, not painful and is quick to perform.
Let us answer your questions, Contact us today