PLATELET-RICH FIBRIN (PRF)
What is PRF?
PRF stands for platelet-rich fibrin. PRF is a concentrated form of platelets and white blood cells obtained from a blood draw, and is used as an alternative to hyaluronic acid fillers. PRF is an autologous blood concentrate, 100% natural, free of additives and chemicals, and packed with powerful cells for skin rejuvenation purposes. It can be used for dark circles, acne scarring, skin texture, tear troughs, hair restoration, volume loss, and a whole lot more. It is truly “liquid gold.”
How Does PRF Differ from PRP?
- PRF contains a higher concentration and better quality of platelets to secrete more growth factors for rejuvenation than PRP.
- There is no anti-coagulant or synthetic additives in PRF. This enables the creation of a fibrin scaffold that will keep your growth factors active for 1 week vs. 5-10 minutes with PRP.
- PRF contains white blood cells and mesenchymal stem cells which further aid in the role of growth factors.
- Because PRF is a concentrated form of platelets, there is no platelet poor plasma present like in PRP. Every drop of PRF that is injected or used topically has the highest concentration and level of quality possible.
How Does PRF Work?
The important substances in PRF are your platelets and white blood cells. They release growth factors that are collagen/elastin stimulators. By stimulating these cells, anti-aging occurs by improving texture/tone/health of the skin and by filling in fine lines/wrinkles. Because PRF creates a fibrin scaffolding, growth factors are slowly release at the site over a one week period.
What Should I Expect During a PRF Treatment?
A small sample of your blood is collected and spun in a centrifuge to separate the red blood cells from the PRF. PRF is first injected into various areas of the face such as the tear troughs, nasolabial folds, marionette lines, cheeks, chin, etc, and can then be used topically with mincroneedling. On average, three treatments are needed to achieve the best results. These sessions should be spread out with roughly four to six weeks between each treatment. The number of injection appointments and the number of injections per appointment vary from person to person, depending on how much collagen has been lost. There is a possibility of bruising with this treatment. When scheduling your treatment, consider planned social or work commitments.
Take your beauty to the next level, Call Today
- 10% Off Your First BoostGive yourself a little boost! Receive an amazing 10% discount on any one treatment*!10% Off Any One TreatmentLearn More
*Offer applies to new patients only
Receive 10% off your pre-paid treatment of choice. Botox, Filler, PRP & more!
- Apply for coupon by filling out online form here.
- Must call/text to schedule an appointment.
- New patients only.
- No obligations – apply for coupon and book your treatment when you are ready!
- PRP Microneedling FacialIt's the month for all things BOOtiful, including this deal on our PRP Microneedling Facials!Learn More
Save $175 – regularly priced at $775, now only $600!
It’s the month for all things BOOtiful, including this deal on our PRP Microneedling Facials!
No consult needed! Enter your information to snag your coupon.
Terms & Conditions:
- No prepayments – savings taken once you come in for treatment in October.
- Apply for online coupon and show at checkout.
- Limited to 1 coupon per person.
- Must call/text to schedule an appointment.
Note — Stop retinols + hydroquinones 3- days prior to your appointment, and come to the procedure hydrated!PRPSpecial
Available Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) treatments
PRP (platelet-rich plasma) injections are often used to increase healing from cosmetic procedures. In addition, PRP can be used to reduce pain from torn rotator cuffs and other soft-tissue injuries. Since the injections are made from your own blood, your body will not reject them.
PRP Facial W/ Microneedling
PRP with microneedling can eliminate fine lines and wrinkles, remove scars, shrink pores, and produce an overall healthier glow. During the microneedling procedure, a highly trained nurse practitioner or doctor will use tiny needles to create micro-channels and injuries, making your skin to tighten and build collagen. Injecting PRP could improve healing and decrease redness and swelling after the procedure.
PRP hair restoration therapy is a three-step medical treatment that involves injecting concentrated plasma into the scalp. Many in the medical community think PRP injections trigger natural hair growth and help maintain hair by increasing the blood supply to the follicle.
Let us answer your questions, Contact us today
What our clients are saying
Anisa is quite frankly THE BEST! I traveled from the SF Bay Area just to go to her med spa in Newport Beach, it would be my first time with any injectables. I researched and did consultations with multiple injectors in my own area (SF Bay Area) but couldn't find anyone I was comfortable with. There are a lot of scary looking injectors out there, some without credentials and others that just weren't interested in really taking the time to get to know my needs.
First time here from a recommendation from a good friend. She was so happy with her results I decided to take a chance. SO GLAD I DID! You'll walk into a sweet, relaxing environment and from second one you'll be taken care of. The consultation was very detailed and realistic. Zero pressure which is very important. My Botox Treatment was incredible. Very detailed as well made me feel very comfortable. I left with a future treatment plan. I am thrilled!
First off, Beauty Boost med spa customer service is awesome!!! Heather did an amazing job on my lip boost!! She is very attentive and understands exactly what I’ve been looking for. I will definitely be coming back!!!