What are PRP Injections?
PRP (platelet-rich plasma) injections are a form of regenerative medicine. The patient is injected with a concentration of platelets from their own blood to promote collagen and elastin production.
At Beauty Boost Med Spa, we love using PRP injections under the eyes to diminish dark circles. The growth factors, platelets, mesenchymal stem cells, and cytokines in PRP can help repair the tissues around your eyes, leading to a smooth, rejuvenated appearance.
When a DNP or other practitioner injects PRP serum, it begins a healing surge to clear away excess pigmentation and fluids under the skin
Here are just a few benefits of PRP:
- PRP creates new blood vessels in the skin, bringing in a fresh supply of nutrients to give your skin a healthy glow. These nutrients will also help clear away toxins, accumulated fluids, and excess pigmentation or melanin.
- PRP improves the skin’s metabolism so that dead skin cells are removed faster. You may also notice smoother skin due to unwanted fat cells burning away.
- When PRP is injected under the eyes, it repairs the collagen and elastin layer so that the skin regains elasticity. PRP allows the skin in the under-eye region to plump up and refill the hollows under the eyes.
Are PRP Injections Under the Eyes Effective?
Research shows that PRP is a safe and effective way to rejuvenate the skin under the eyes. In a recent study, 20 patients were treated with PRP 3 times at monthly intervals. The patients each experienced an increase in skin volume and elasticity, and the report noted that they were satisfied with their results.
What is the Process for PRP Treatment?
A qualified medical professional such as a DNP will observe the condition of your skin, ask questions about what you want to achieve, and determine the ideal number and frequency of PRP sessions. Many patients need 2, 3 or even more sessions to achieve their desired results.
Results generally last for six to twelve months, depending on your age and how well your body responds to the treatments. If you would like to maintain your PRP results, you can schedule follow-up treatments as needed.
At Beauty Boost Med Spa, treatments are only carried out by the most qualified nurse practitioners and physician assistants. You can rest assured that service is safe, discreet, and professional.
Each treatment begins with an initial consultation at our Newport Beach location in which the provider will examine your face and ask detailed questions about your goals. Afterward, we will administer a personalized prp injection treatment to help you achieve your desired results.
Take your beauty to the next level, Call Today
- 10% Off Your First BoostGive yourself a little boost! Receive an amazing 10% discount on any one treatment*!10% Off Any One TreatmentLearn More
*Offer applies to new patients only
Receive 10% off your pre-paid treatment of choice. Botox, Filler, PRP & more!
- Apply for coupon by filling out online form here.
- Must call/text to schedule an appointment.
- New patients only.
- No obligations – apply for coupon and book your treatment when you are ready!
- PRP Microneedling FacialIt's the month for all things BOOtiful, including this deal on our PRP Microneedling Facials!Learn More
Save $175 – regularly priced at $775, now only $600!
It’s the month for all things BOOtiful, including this deal on our PRP Microneedling Facials!
No consult needed! Enter your information to snag your coupon.
Terms & Conditions:
- No prepayments – savings taken once you come in for treatment in October.
- Apply for online coupon and show at checkout.
- Limited to 1 coupon per person.
- Must call/text to schedule an appointment.
Note — Stop retinols + hydroquinones 3- days prior to your appointment, and come to the procedure hydrated!PRPSpecial
Available Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) treatments
PRP Facial w/ Microneedling
PRP with microneedling can eliminate fine lines and wrinkles, remove scars, shrink pores, and produce an overall healthier glow. During the microneedling procedure, a highly trained nurse practitioner or doctor will use tiny needles to create micro-channels and injuries, making your skin to tighten and build collagen. Injecting PRP could improve healing and decrease redness and swelling after the procedure.
PRP hair restoration therapy is a three-step medical treatment that involves injecting concentrated plasma into the scalp. Many in the medical community think PRP injections trigger natural hair growth and help maintain hair by increasing the blood supply to the follicle.
Platelet-Rich Fibrin (PRF)
PRF are a concentrated form of platelets and white blood cells obtained from a blood draw, and is used as an alternative to hyaluronic acid fillers.
Let us answer your questions, Contact us today
What our clients are saying
I am so happy and thankful to have found Beauty Boost & Anisa! I came to Beauty Boost after nearly a year of research, and ultimately felt making the drive from LA to Newport would be worth it due to the dozens of 5-star reviews and results I had seen on Instagram.
Anyone considering cosmetic enhancement should pay a visit to Beauty Boost Med Spa. Anisa has a great eye for symmetry and will take you through beautiful transformation step by step. Her work is extremely natural yet extremely effective. She offers great suggestions and really customizes her treatments for the best results. She is also the sweetest person! It's like hanging out with a friend in her office. Really glad I found this Med spa! Would give 6 stars if I could!
Very charismatic and foremost very professional service. I'm definitely coming back, this is the first time I try PRP and I'm very satisfied. I definitely recommend Dr. Munshi she's the best