One of Anisa’s most frequently asked questions is about the most stressful part of her job. The question brings back memories of when she was just starting [...]
What Is ZO® Skin Health?
ZO Skincare is a line of medical-grade products, including the innovative 3-Step Peel, that can be tailored to every skin type. The founder, Dr. Zein Obagi, is a world-renowned dermatologist who created a more comprehensive definition and classification system for skin health. Dr. Obagi ensures that ZO Skincare products are based on the latest scientific advancements in skin health and skin therapy.
One of the main benefits of ZO skincare is that it is both safe and highly effective for all skin types. We can incorporate it into a customized skincare regimen for your unique skin and skincare needs. ZO products can help with rosacea, acne, mature skin, or even slowing the aging process before it starts.
What Is ZO® 3-Step Peel?
ZO’s 3-Step Pee consists of a Peel Solution, Retinol Creme Complex, and Hydrating Creme. Each ingredient is indicated for all skin types.
- The Peel Solution improves acne scarring, sun damage, fine lines, texture roughness, large pores, and dullness.
- The Retinol Creme Complex reduces wrinkles, firms and smooths skin, restores hydration and includes antioxidants for cellular renewal.
- The Hydrating Creme aids in post-procedure, compromised, dry, irritated and itchy skin. It soothes visible irritation, reduces the intensity and frequency of flare-ups, and replenishes the skin’s natural moisture. The Hydrating Creme aids in skin recovery, which is why it is the last and most important step of the peel. This skincare product can be purchased alone if desired.
What Should I Expect During the ZO® 3-Step Peel?
The first two steps of the ZO 3-Step Peel are not available for commercial purchase and should only be applied by a highly qualified medical provider.
The 3-Step Peel includes the following steps:
Step One: Peel Solution
The first step of the ZO peel process is applying the Peel Solution. This solution assists with healing damage from acne, melasma, and sun exposure. It also helps with textural issues such as large pores, fine lines, roughness, and dullness.
Step Two: Retinol Creme Complex
The second step of the ZO peel is using the Retinol Creme Complex to improve overall skin health. This crème complex has a host of benefits such as increasing firmness, smoothing skin texture, restoring hydration, and providing antioxidants that support cellular renewal.
Step Three: Hydrating Crème
The third and most important step of the ZO peel is applying the Hydrating Creme. This new creme replaces the previously used calming creme and helps patients with dryness, irritation, and flare-ups. It also speeds recovery after the peel procedure.
At Beauty Boost, we monitor the effects of patients’ peels and make sure you’re getting results. We follow up with all our patients on this skincare regimen at least once a month.
Take your beauty to the next level, Call Today
- 10% Off of Any One Procedure for New ClientsStart this year off looking your best! Receive an amazing discount on any one scheduled treatment for first-time clients.10% Off Any One Treatment Schedule your treatment today!Learn More
10% Off One Treatment
(offer restricted to new clients only.)
Valid thru 3/01/2020
- Must be registered in Brilliant Distinctions
- Must call/text to schedule an appointment
- CAN prepay
Let us answer your questions, Contact us today
What our clients are saying
Anisa is quite frankly THE BEST! I traveled from the SF Bay Area just to go to her med spa in Newport Beach, it would be my first time with any injectables. I researched and did consultations with multiple injectors in my own area (SF Bay Area) but couldn't find anyone I was comfortable with. There are a lot of scary looking injectors out there, some without credentials and others that just weren't interested in really taking the time to get to know my needs.
Charismatic and Foremost
Very charismatic and foremost very professional service. I'm definitely coming back, this is the first time I try PRP and I'm very satisfied. I definitely recommend Dr. Munshi she's the best
Costa Mesa, CA
Highly Recommend Her
I feel blessed that I found Anisa! She is really great at what she does. She has a great aesthetics and always listens to my concerns and is accommodating to help me to get the best results. It really does not get much better than this... She always makes me feel special and pretty!!! Highly recommend her.
Laguna Niguel, CA